Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Facilities Information for External Groups
External Group Meeting Space Rules & Procedures
As an expression of its mission to contribute and provide access to community-based learning opportunities that meet the educational, cultural, and economic needs of the region, NNMC provides meeting spaces on the main campus. While spaces are primarily designed for College-related programs and use, meeting spaces may be reserved by community members for the presentation and exchange of information.
- An event, program, or activity hosted by an external third-party organization is defined as one that is promoted and executed by an unaffiliated external organization or association. Such an event is not wholly or partially promoted or executed by an NNMC individual, department, or program. The event is considered an external event, regardless of whether NNMC students, faculty, or staff have an interest in participating or attending. The College does not sponsor or endorse the views of any group using the space. And, the College may not be identified as a co-sponsor of a meeting without prior approval.
- Rental fees, along with fees for custodial and security-related services, also apply. We offer an array of pre-selected menus with a price range, but can also customize to your specifications and budget. Outside caterers will be approved on a case-by-case basis.
- External groups are responsible for providing their own equipment and technical support unless otherwise noted.
For more detailed requirements, see our Facilities Agreement for External Groups.
Space Reservation Process
- Availability: Contact Amy Pena or Sally Martinez for date availability. Note: The College reserves the right to move a group to another space that adequately meets their needs. A meeting space reservation is not approved until you receive confirmation.
- Lead Time: A minimum lead time of one month to coordinate staff, equipment, security, and other needs for your event is necessary.
- Important Rules, Procedures, and Agreement: Read and review all associated rules, procedures, and agreement. Then, acknowledge you will comply with all terms listed on the website and/or in the agreement.
- If your request is approved, you will be required (where applicable) to submit a 50% deposit. When the deposit is received, the event is considered “booked,” and you may begin publicizing the event. Proof of standard comprehensive general liability insurance is due no later than ten (10) days prior to first use specified in this agreement.
- The remaining 50% of the invoiced amount is due by the last business day before the event.
*If you are a student, faculty, or staff member currently affiliated with NNMC, please consult the NNMC Internal Groups Meeting Space Rules & Procedures.
|NNMC Event Center
Capacity: 200 (Theater)
IT Equipment: Projector and screen
Seating Arrangements: Classroom Style (Tables & Chairs) or Theater Style (Chairs Only) or Banquet Style (Round Tables & Chairs)
Food Allowed: Yes, must be prearranged
Rental Fee: $150/hour
|Center for Fine Arts
IT Equipment: Must hire two technicians
Seating Arrangements: Theater Seating
Food Allowed: Yes only in Atrium/Little Theater, must be prearranged
Rental Fee: Email for quote
Capacity: 80 (Theater) or 40 (Classroom)
IT Equipment: Projector and screen
Seating Arrangements: Classroom Style (Tables & Chairs) or Theater Style (Chairs Only)
Food Allowed: No
Rental Fee: $75/hour