The Ben Lujan Library is committed to providing an accessible building and services. If you need assistance, please ask our staff.
Detailed Accessibility Information
- All entrances in the library have automatic doors. There are two elevators on opposite sides of the building.
- Accessible restrooms are available on the first floor.
- A workstation on the first floor is dedicated to support physical accommodations for students and public visitors with disabilities.
- LRC130/LRC131, the Computer Lab, and Glass Room are accessible.
- The library strives to provide accessibility to all online content. If a webpage or resource is inaccessible, please report to email@example.com.
- The NNMC Accessibility Resource Center is available to current students for disability services assistance.
- Service animals are welcome.