Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Ben Lujan Library is committed to providing an accessible building and services. If you need assistance, please ask our staff.
Detailed Accessibility Information
- All entrances in the library have automatic doors. There are two elevators on opposite sides of the building.
- Accessible restrooms are available on the first floor.
- A workstation on the first floor is dedicated to support physical accommodations for students and public visitors with disabilities.
- LRC130/LRC131, the Computer Lab, and Glass Room are accessible.
- The library strives to provide accessibility to all online content. If a webpage or resource is inaccessible, please report to email@example.com.
- The NNMC Accessibility Resource Center is available to current students for disability services assistance.
- Service animals are welcome.