Interlibrary loan (ILL) allows NNMC students, faculty, and staff to borrow materials from libraries in our lending network. For questions, call 505-747-2244 or email email@example.com.
Request Interlibrary Loan
Guidelines for ILL
- To be eligible you must be currently enrolled or employed at NNMC and in good standing.
- ILL requests will not be filled for community patrons.
- Requests may take up to two weeks to be filled.
- Fees, loan periods, and renewals for materials borrowed from other libraries are determined by the lending library.
- Material cannot be requested from one journal title more than five times in one calendar year. (Copyright royalty fees are incurred by requesting more than one article from a single issue of a journal.)