Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Interlibrary loan (ILL) allows NNMC students, faculty, and staff to borrow materials from libraries in our lending network. For questions, call 505-747-2245 or email email@example.com.
Request Interlibrary Loan
Guidelines for ILL during COVID-19
- To be eligible you must be currently enrolled or employed at NNMC and in good standing.
- ILL requests will not be filled for community patrons.
- At this time only electronic requests will be considered.
- Requests may take up to two weeks to be filled.
- Fees, loan periods, and renewals for materials borrowed from other libraries are determined by the lending library.
- Material cannot be requested from one journal title more than five times in one calendar year. (Copyright royalty fees are incurred by requesting more than one article from a single issue of a journal.)