Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Library computers are provided to support the education, research, and public service mission of NNMC. All have access to Microsoft 2016.
- Community members are welcome to use the computers designated for visitors up to 60 minutes each day. Sign in at the main desk.
Computer Use Guidelines
- Student use computers are set to print to a Canon printer located behind the main service desk. Printing is available for 10 cents/page for black ink print and 25 cents/page for color ink. The printer is set to print double-sided by default. In order to print in color, save your document to a flash drive or email it to a staff member.
- A library staff member can make copies for students and staff and/or scan documents for at the main service desk (10 cents/page for black in print and 25 cents/page for color ink). Library staff cannot provide graphic design assistance. Printing is only available on standard paper.
- Charges for printing will be added to student accounts.
- There is no charge for scanning.