Skip to Main Content
- Library computers are provided to support the education, research, and public service mission of NNMC. All have access to Microsoft 2016.
- Community members are welcome to use the computers designated for visitors up to 60 minutes each day. Sign in at the main desk.
Computer Use Guidelines
- Student use computers are set to print to a Canon printer located behind the main service desk. Printing is available for 10 cents/page for black ink print and 25 cents/page for color ink. The printer is set to print double-sided by default. In order to print in color, save your document to a flash drive or email it to a staff member.
- A library staff member can make copies for students and staff and/or scan documents for at the main service desk (10 cents/page for black in print and 25 cents/page for color ink). Library staff cannot provide graphic design assistance. Printing is only available on standard paper.
- Charges for printing will be added to student accounts.
- There is no charge for scanning.