Skip to Main Content
- Library computers are provided to support the education, research, and public service mission of NNMC. All have access to Microsoft 2013.
- Community members are welcome to use the computers designated for visitors up to 60 minutes each day.
Computer Use Guidelines
- All library computers are set to print to a Canon printer located behind the main service desk. Printing is available for 10 cents/page for black ink print and 25 cents/page for color ink. The printer is set to print double-sided by default.
- A library staff member can make copies and/or scan documents for you at the main service desk (10 cents/page for black in print and 25 cents/page for color ink). In order to print in color, save your document to a flash drive or email it to a staff member.
- There is no charge for scanning.
Device Charging Station
- Stop by the main desk to safely store and charge your mobile electronic devices. Each secure charging locker is equipped with an AC power outlet and USB port that can charge cell phones, tablets, laptops, and Chromebooks up to a 17 inch screen size.
Eagle Tech Support
- Eagle Technicians are located at the service desk near the library’s western atrium.
- Technicians will assist currently enrolled NNMC students with logins and passwords, data storage and transfer, Microsoft Office 365, and wifi configurations.